Mommy and Me Fitness wants to design a workout program that fits your needs, as a Mom or an expecting one. So if you are pregnant it is very important you inform your instructor ASAP so she can work with you to design the best program for you and your baby. If you want to keep it a secret for a while longer that is fine she will keep your news between just you and her. But please let her know before attending classes and bring a note with your Doctors approval no exceptions. Thanks for understanding.
Ok Mommy’s we all know it is coming …. Flu season… And this year is expected to be worse then normal so we would like to remind everyone of a few precautions we would like to ask you take for the safety of all our members.
If you or your child has any of the following please stay home from class
1. diarrhea ( 2 or more abnormally loose stools within a 24 hr period)
2. Severe coughing causing the child to become red or blue in the face or to make a whooping sound.
3. difficult or rapid breathing
4. yellowish eyes or skin
5.Redness, swelling or drainage from eyes
6.temperature of 100degrees taken auxiliary when in combination with other signs of illness.
7.unusual spots or rashes with itching
8. sore throat or difficulty in swallowing
9.crusty bright yellow gummy skin sores
10 unusually dark urine or gray stool
11. evidence of lice, scabies or parasitic infestations
12. stiff neck