Exercise Your Praying Power
We at MMF believe in the power of prayer. We believe that when we pray, we are recognizing our need for God’s power and His presence…that we can’t do this life thing on our own. We also believe that each of us have the privilege of being used by the God who created not only the universe, but each of us as well, to focus His power on the people or circumstance we are praying for. And we know that when we come to Him in prayer, He listens, and He answers according to His will.
“This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. And if we know that He hears us – whatever we ask – we know that we have what we asked of Him.” I John 5:14-15
We would love for you to commit to praying for MMF and those who lead it. Here are some things you can pray for:
- That we will clearly see how the Lord would like to use MMF in each of the communities where it is located.
- That our communities would be positively impacted by our service and investments.
- That we would make wise choices as we charter new groups and train their instructors.
- That we would not tire of investing physically, emotionally, and spiritually into the lives of the moms who attend our classes.
- That we would see moms, and as a result their families, come to a saving knowledge of Christ.
- That families will grow stronger and healthier, physically and spiritually.
- That we, as leaders, would remain humble and continually seek God’s will in our lives, growing closer to Him each day.
Please let us pray for you as well!