Statement of Faith
Mommy & Me Fitness is a Christian non-profit organization designed to work with local Christian churches or parachurch organizations to create ministry opportunities in order to further God’s Kingdom. All churches, in which Mommy & Me Fitness is chartered, regardless of denominational affiliation, purpose to glorify God and share the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- The Holy Bible is the basis for the truths of Christianity. It is inspired and given directly from God through people. It is God’s complete Word and carries full authority on everything covered within it. (Acts 1:16, II Peter 1:20-21, II Timothy 3:16-17)
- There is one God, existing eternally in three persons, the Trinity of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Mark 12:29, John 14:16-17, Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14)
- Jesus Christ is God, the Living Word, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is wholly God and wholly man. (Philippians 2, 5-8, Matthew 1:18&23, John 1:1)
- Jesus came into this world and gave Himself as the perfect substitutionary sacrifice for our sins; He died in our place, even though He never sinned. His physical resurrection and ascension to Heaven proved His victory over sin. (1 Peter 2:24-25, Romans 5:8-9, Romans 6:23, I Corinthians 15:1-4).
- Every person has sinned and would be forever separated from a perfect God if not for Jesus. (Romans 3:23-24, John 3:3,5,18)
- Jesus sat down at the right hand of God the Father and is the only mediator between God and men, continually making intercession for His followers. (Hebrews 8:1, 1 Timothy 2:5)
- Since Jesus died for our sins, the way to receive the salvation by grace is through faith in Jesus Christ alone. At the moment that we trust Jesus as our Savior we pass out of death into everlasting life with God the Father. (Ephesians 2:8-9, Galatians 2:16, John 5:24, Acts 13:39).
- The fulfillment of God’s plan of redemption will be the visible personal return of Christ to judge the world, the division of believers and unbelievers forever, and concluding in a new creation. (Matthew 25: 31-46, Acts 1:11, I Thessalonians 4:16-18, Acts 24:15, Revelation 20:4-6 &11-15, Romans 6:23)
- Christ uses his body on earth, the Church, to encourage one another, love one another, learn together and share the saving Gospel message and do works of service He has called us to. The Church is made up of all the believers and is joined together by the Holy Spirit. (Ephesians 1:20-23; 2:4-10; 4:1-6, Romans 12:5, Matthew 16:16-18, Acts 2:32-47)
- The body is a Temple of the Holy Spirit; therefore it should be properly cared for. (I Corinthians 3:16)